Annex for tourists Dominic Boutique
INFORMATION NOTE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dominic Boutique, with locations in Cloasterf village, Saschiz commune and in Sighisoara, both localities belonging to Mures county, www.dominicboutique.ro /Facebook Dominic Boutique Transylvania / Instagram dominicboutiquetransylvania, email email@example.com, tel +40722291234 is managed by SC Norris PS SRL, Str Popa Savu nr 3, Ap 2, sector 1, Bucharest, CUI RO1561834 , J40 / 13968/1992, administrator Calin Noru Stamatoiu , tel +40722291234 , firstname.lastname@example.org and carries out tourist accommodation activities.
For Dominic Boutique it is very important to protect the personal data made available to us through direct communication, electronically by any natural person interested in benefiting from the company’s services (client / potential client, visitor) or by our collaborators.
The personal data of data subjects is accessed only by authorized personnel and only for the necessary actions. We value respect for customers, privacy, confidentiality of information, dignity and respect for their rights as data subjects, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Through this Notice we want to ensure that you have access to adequate information about the collection and processing of your personal data. personal data, including information about which we are obliged to inform you.
Dominic Boutique collects the personal data provided by you by manual and automated means, for the purpose of processing customer registration, their requests and fulfilling the following services and activities:
- Current activities specific to the services offered:
- execution of reservation requests, through online or offline reservation systems: telephone, email, reception, website, booking platforms, etc.;
- provision and provision of accommodation, catering and leisure services
- processing orders and contracts, informing about the status of orders and services offered;
- accommodation and payment formalities;
- invoicing accommodation and other related services, preparing accounting statements and tax returns;
- settlement by contracting units of holiday vouchers;
- making information, management reports for internal processing in order to manage the current activity, in order to track and monitor accommodation / sales;
- carrying out mandatory reports/analyzes required by N.I.S. (making statistical records on the number of tourists, accommodation capacity and other indicators specific to accommodation services);
- ensuring the security and integrity of the goods and values of tourists and the operator;
- solving customer requests, questions, complaints;
- other related activities, according to the object of activity.
- for pre-contractual steps or execution of a contract (provision of hotel services, communication with customers regarding any request or relevant aspect related to the commercial relationship, etc.),
- to fulfill the legal obligations of the operator (our obligations as a travel service provider, drawing up and registering the arrival and departure announcement sheet, registration in the hotel management program, issuing accommodation invoices and other related services, accounting registration, financial management, archiving, ensuring the security and integrity of tourists’ goods and values and the operator’s patrimony, etc), as well as for the fulfillment of the legitimate interest pursued by the operator (legitimate interest in providing services in the company’s field of activity, managing the relationship with the public / customers).
- Comments online
When visitors leave comments on our communication channels (website, social networking sites, etc.), we collect the data shown in the comment forms, but also the visitor’s IP address and the string of user agents in the browser to help us detect spam.
Any comment left on our communication channels has the option to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill them out again on a later comment. Authentication cookies are kept for two days, and those for on-screen display options are kept for one year.
- Web Analytics
More information about these Google Analytics cookies (what kind of information they record – and how long they persist) can be found here: Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
The normative acts regulating the activities and obligations we are bound to comply with as an accommodation service provider are the following:
- H.G. nr. 237/2001 approving the rules regarding the access, record keeping and protection of tourists in tourist reception structures, rep.;
- O.G.. nr. 58/1998 regarding the organization and development of tourism activity in Romania;
- Law nr. 227/2015 regarding the Fiscal Code;
- M.F.P. Order nr. 2634/2015 on financial accounting documents;
- O.U.G. nr. 97/2005 regarding the records, domicile, residence and identity documents of Romanian citizens, approved by Law nr. 290/2005, republished, with subsequent amendments and completions;
- H.G. nr. 1.375/2006 for the approval of the Methodological Norms for the unitary application of the legal provisions regarding the records, domicile, residence and identity documents of Romanian citizens;
- H.G. nr. 839/2006, regarding the form and content of identity documents, of the sticker regarding the establishment of residence and of the real estate card;
- any other normative acts in force with incidence in the field of activity of the company.
In our unit, you are obliged to provide the personal data requested at the time of booking / accommodation, requesting the reservation of an event or billing services, the data being necessary to fulfill one or more of the purposes mentioned above. Refusal to communicate data determines for you the impossibility of booking accommodation / carrying out accommodation formalities and payment of tourist services, the impossibility to benefit from our services.
We inform you that, in order to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, we collect the following types of personal data: name and surname, CNP (for invoicing), domicile, ID / passport series and number, citizenship, date of birth, place of birth, sex, data about family members – age (in case of minors for setting the accommodation tariff), telephone number, email address, bank details (in case of payment by bank card, in case of using online booking platforms, other travel agencies with which contracts are concluded, or other third parties), place of work (in case of payment with holiday vouchers or meal vouchers), image (in spaces where video surveillance cameras are located, indicated by visible signs), preferences / habits (eg room type, preferences for booking accommodation / for dining), purpose of travel, date of arrival / date of departure, signature.
The collected data are intended for processing by the data controller and its proxies (accounting / billing program provider, IT maintenance, site hosting, etc.), being transmitted only for the purpose of executing their legal obligations to the state authorities entitled by law, respectively A.N.A.F., M.A.I., Ministry of Tourism, I.N.S. or other competent control authorities, if applicable.
How long we keep data
Personal data are collected throughout the contractual relationship for the provision of accommodation services, as well as after its completion, until the expiration of the legal archiving terms, respectively only for the duration necessary to comply with the legal obligations of the unit or its proxies.
Comments left on our communication channels as well as attached meta-data are kept indefinitely. This way we can automatically recognize and approve all the following comments instead of keeping them in a queue for moderation.
What rights do you have over your personal data
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the provisions of national legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, you benefit from the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to opposition, the right not to be subject to an individual decision, the right to delete data, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, under the conditions provided by the Regulation.
This does not include all data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
In order to exercise these rights, you may address us with a written, dated and signed request, sent by:
– post office at SC Norris PS SRL headquarters, 3 Popa Savu Street, ap 2, sector 1, Bucharest
Also, for any questions or dissatisfactions you can contact us by email at email@example.com, or by phone at +40722291234, on working days, from Monday to Friday, between 09:00 and 17:00, and if you believe that any right on this subject has been violated, you can contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro).
We undertake to apply all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data, their protection against destruction, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access to them.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST,